Wednesday, October 7, 2009

this one's for you..:-)

CROSSROAD


It doesn’t go with me well
To look back to the days,
Recount all the stories,
Know the reasons,
And one by one to you I will tell
Why my heart is now surrounded with blithe…
But here’s for sure, it is not a myth.
In this world of diversity
Where we all know
That billions of people come and go,
Our roads have crossed.
Though, as I remember, I did not pause.

We head for different destinations
And we go for many twists and turns.
There are many detours
And so are with the diversions.

As we journey to the same road we share,
I want you to know, there’s a joy I bear.
An odd feeling I’ve never had before
I wish it’ll be forever, i implore.

But this road certainly has an end.
We will separate our ways
And with our own courses, we will face.
When that day comes,
Melancholic, I will be…
Sadness will encircle me…

The time I perceived, it just made me smile
To travel with you for another million mile.
To know we’re heading the same way,
It amazes me…
What will happen next?
Let us see, come what may.

It’s oh so strange to ponder,
Why it all happened for a while, I just wonder…
When simple things turned out to be
The most adventurous and exciting ride for me.

1 comment:

matit said...

you know who you are :)